Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hello

Well after reading several blogs in the last few months i have decided to start one of my own.
A little about me, married (more times than i care to admit) male 40ish. Are as the title of oneone of my favorite sitcoms would read married with children.

So what do i do with my life now, you ever get the feeling that life has no meaning? That your not sure where your headed or how you will get there? Not sure what the future holds or if you even care to find out? Not sure you even care to get out of bed? Some days are not even worth waking up for!

I have not had the best relationships in my life but i am sure that mine are better than some. I plan to tell you in this blog how i came to arrive at this place in my life and maybe together we can decide where i need to go next!

Well this is the beginning and i promise you that as you read about the twisted things i have been thru that it is all true and i am not making any of this up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home