Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A little background

I come from a long list of morally twisted men. My grandfather (god rest his soul) was quite the rounder. He married my grandmother when she was all of 19, moved her to the big city, tied her
to a chair and proceeded to cut all of her hair off. Since i was not born yet, naturally i heard this story second hand. She had hair to her waist and he cut it above her shoulders. I guess this was his way of showing her who the boss was!

I dont think to many women would still be around after the hair cut today. I guess times were different then. Men where the boss and women were like children, they were meant to be seen and not heard!

I dont think women should be treated that way, and i am sure that my grandmother hated it.
But for some reason she loved him dearly, she might cuss him or say a bad word agaisnt him but you bet your sweet ass she would not allow anyone else to say a thing about him.
The important thing to note here is that my grand daddy used to go out and get drunk pick up a woman bring her home and fuck her in my grandmothers house and then make her get up and fix them breakfast before grandpa would take the girl home!!

Hows that for a fine upstanding husband. To top this off my grandmother never learened to drive and would buy him a new car. He would get liquored up and wreck it and she would pay to get it fixed. If that aint twisted what the hell is???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home