Tuesday, February 21, 2006

If your a leftist liberal don't read this

Ok this is going to piss some folks off, but then why should I care if you bleeding heart liberals are pissed off?

I read alot of blogs, I know I should be working, but how much fun is that? I like to read what other people blog. I like to see what the rest of you folks think.

But here is the deal, I am not the smartest guy in town, and probably don't blog with the best intentions sometimes. But I want to stand up and say that I support our President and I support the war in Iraq. I know that the vice pres. shot his buddy in the face, and then tried to act like nothing happened, and that is bullshit. But being a good ole boy myself I know that accidents do happen. Sure they should have just come out and admitted what happened.
But if i shot my buddy in the face on accident there would have been a small article in the paper and nothing else said or done.

We as citizens of the good ole US of A have the freedom to express our views, and we should. But I am real tired of all you bleeding heart liberals constantly putting the President and his ideas down. We started something In Iraq and we should stay until it is finished!
He is not the sharpest stick in the pile, but we should support him and stand by his policies and if you don't like the way this country is being run, then pack your shit and get the hell out of it.

Go live with some of those bomb building turban wearing, sanding walking gut eaters. See what they have to say about your belly acheing!
Later
Twisted

6 Comments:

At Tue Feb 21, 12:15:00 PM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

I agree about the stuff all over the news. If you shot your friend you would be lucky to even get a small article. They are making way to big of a deal out of nothing. What really pisses me off is most of the people that bitch about the president didn't even vote. If you didn't vote how can you bitch. I'm a democrat and don't mind telling you,but I do agree with some of what you are saying.

 
At Tue Feb 21, 12:43:00 PM CST, Blogger twizted said...

Thanks Sonya, we don't have to always agree. I am just tired of reading so much negative shit.

 
At Tue Feb 21, 01:12:00 PM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

I'm tired of reading the negative shit too! We can agree to disagree on somethings and agree on others. That being said, we agree on everything, right? LOL!

 
At Tue Feb 21, 04:32:00 PM CST, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I support the troops but I don't support the war. I voted for Bush but I think he used false means to get us into Iraq.
And everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is why this is a great country. I respect yours Twisted and I hope you respect mine.

 
At Tue Feb 21, 04:37:00 PM CST, Blogger twizted said...

Mrshife we can all agree to disagree, and sure I respect your right to have your own opinions.

That is what makes this country great!

 
At Tue Feb 21, 06:06:00 PM CST, Blogger wallycrawler said...

80yr old ...gun...what could happen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home