Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Hump Day

We are on the down hill side of the week now. Just 2 more days and it is the weekend. I sure look forward to the weekends. Since that is the time I get to spend with the wife. I sure miss her alot during the week.

But I think the time apart has done both of us some good, makes you realize what is important to you.

Don't have much to blog about today. Not much going on. I did get to spend some time chatting with an old friend last night, that was good. I had been missing her.

Well that's it today, going to leave you with a funny email I got this morning.


This is too funny……..I needed this laugh this morning….











Today's Ebonic word:

OMELETTE

Let's use it in a sentence...


"I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one
slide.



Later
Twisted

6 Comments:

At Wed Feb 22, 10:59:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Is this post here twice or am I seeing double? Thanks for the funny and happy hump day to you. I'm sure you live the weekends these days.

 
At Wed Feb 22, 11:35:00 AM CST, Blogger twizted said...

It's just you Sonya, are you off your meds again???

Damn blogger!

 
At Wed Feb 22, 12:54:00 PM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

LOL! It is gone now. This is strange. Don't tell me you didn't delete it. Oh. Flounder came by to visit so I guess he is alive.

 
At Wed Feb 22, 01:35:00 PM CST, Blogger twizted said...

Sonya- Yes I deleted the second post.

Mack- As hot as you are, 16 year old boys are thinking only one thing bout you!

 
At Wed Feb 22, 02:18:00 PM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Twisted,

Did you get my email? Can you view pics from work? If not wait till you get home. LOL!

 
At Thu Feb 23, 08:55:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Happy HNT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home