Thursday, February 23, 2006

Stupid People Thursday

No HNT for me, I like SPT instead. Yep I work with some of the dumbest people in the state. I think this place is a magnet for stupid folks. I think some of these people need help getting dressed in the mornings.

I really think that there mom dresses them then puts them on the bus with a note pinned to there shirt telling the bus driver where to drop them off for work.

I guess I should realize that not all adults between the ages of 21 and 41 have seen a computer before. I guess if you lived in a cave all your life with not utilities then you would not know what a computer is. My question is, how do you get thru med school with out ever using a computer?
How do you complete a nursing degree and not know how to turn a computer on?
Hell how are you going to chart a patient if you can not use a computer?

Well now that I have that off my chest. Tell me something about a stupid co-worker at your office!
Later
Twisted

5 Comments:

At Thu Feb 23, 10:50:00 AM CST, Blogger twizted said...

Mack- Your very lucky, I hate stupid people and I am surrounded by them.

 
At Thu Feb 23, 10:56:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Mine have a case of bad planning and disorganization. I can't stand that.

 
At Thu Feb 23, 05:36:00 PM CST, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

No dummies here just annoying. A drama queen where every damn thing is a traumatic experience.

 
At Fri Feb 24, 08:18:00 AM CST, Blogger flounder said...

One of my co-workers has his printer shared, so I keep printing little notes like "Wade is a dumbass" through him. He has no clue what is going on.

 
At Fri Feb 24, 09:42:00 AM CST, Blogger twizted said...

Flounder that is classic! Some people just never pay attention and they deserve to be fucked with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home