Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My world

Well the big lovers holiday is over. I did not partcipate. I guess i should tell you a little more about me, i am married (3rd time around). I have been in this one for about 3 years.
The first year was pretty good, the next ok, and this last one really sucks. Or I should say no one is getting sucked so that is why i dont like it.

I guess i am a really a twisted kind of guy, i love getting head, blowjobs the ole knob slobbed. But there is not any of this going on at my house, at least not while i am there. I feel it is only fair to admit that i love to eat pussy, nothing better than a nice tight wet pussy YUMMY! But there is not much of that going on at my house either.
I dont know what the problem is, i guess after being married 2 times before that i would be able to pinpoint a problem and get it resolved. But i can't fix something that i dont think is broken!

Lets see- I found the new wifie while i was still married to the 2nd wife. That marriage only lasted about 2 years and i was out of it emontionally after about the first 6 months. I hated being married to #2 and was looking for away out. So working a job where i had unlimited internet usage and time to chat i meet the current ball and chain on the internet ( i know it sounds crazy)
but i had also met wifey #2 on the net thru an add on yahoo personals. So what better place to look that on the internet for #3.
I did not go in search of #3, but stumbled upon the women of my dreams. She liked to have a few beers, she liked to have alot of sex, she liked the same type of music. And she has very large breast! I will admit i am a sucker for a nice rack. After the divorce was over with #2 and we got to know each other better, she told me she would never turn down sex. Well as most married men know, that only last until the ring goes on the finger, then you ask for sex and get the finger!

I dont know what you have to do to keep a woman happy. I guess i never will. I think the only thing that will keep them happy is if you send home the paycheck and find a job out of the country and dont ask them to cook or clean or have sex!
Maybe that is my problem i want to much. I want a semi-clean house, something to eat and some sex every month or two. Is that to much to ask?

I had an affair during marriage number 1, that is what ended it. Only because i chose to leave with the little filly instead of staying with the wife and kids. Stupid me! But one good thing about her was that she was a freak in bed! I mean she was a sex addict, she could never get enough, i mean never. She loved to suck cock, and she swallowed!
I remember the first time we had sex was in her fathers office building. It was outstanding, and i had her bent over a bar type stool in the service center with the front door unlocked watching out the window in case anyone pulled up out front. One of the hottest times i ever had, and i mean ever. Noting better than banging the bosses daughter with the chance of getting caught and she is so wet she is dripping down both legs and letting your cum shoot hard into her hot wet little pussy. Now boys that is one hell of a valentines gift! For the man that has every thing!

Thats it for today more about my morally twisted life later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home