Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday

Well we made it to the end of the week!! Just a few more hours and the weekend will begin. I am excited. I get to see the wife tonight and spend some time with her and her kids. Looks like my 2 have plans of there own tonight so they won't be with me.
So I should have a wonderful weekend! I hope you do too.

Well since it is friday, alot of people around here go home early. So the stupid quota will be down a little. That should make for a nice relaxing day. You know I reall should not complain about work as much as I do. I really do have a wonderful job and a great place to work. I really do love my job, it requires some quick thinking on y0ur feet sometimes, but not really anything to hard.
I bitch about the stupid folks but really most of our users are just to busy to figure out why the computer or printer won't work. And most are really appreciative of the work we do and the quick response they get when they call the help desk.

Well I guess that is it for today.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Later
Twisted

3 Comments:

At Fri Feb 24, 10:01:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

I'm hoping to sneak out a little early today. We try to alot on Fridays, but it doesn't always happen. Have a great weekend!

 
At Fri Feb 24, 03:32:00 PM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Mac - I'm glad you help me with my stupid computer problems. LOL!

Twisted - Have a great weekend!

 
At Fri Feb 24, 05:45:00 PM CST, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Hope you have a good weekend as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home