Monday, February 27, 2006

A new week

Yep it is back to work time. Monday, the day most people hate. The day that starts your whole week off. If your monday sucks I am sure we feel like the rest of the week will too. Or if you have a good monday maybe the rest of the week will be great too.

Either way it is monday and a new week is starting. I am ready to get too it. Get this week going so we can get it over with. Ready for a new weekend and all the fun it brings!

I had a wonderful weekend with the wife and the kids. We went out to eat, and I fired the smoker up for the first time this year and smoked us a pork loin and some ribs, so we ate well this weekend. And I got to spend some quality time with her. So not getting to see her during the week makes me really look forward to the weekends.

Not much else to talk about today, so I guess this is it.
Have a wonderful Monday
Twisted

5 Comments:

At Mon Feb 27, 10:15:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Glad yall enjoyed each others company. I'm like you and can't wait for another weekend.

 
At Mon Feb 27, 01:29:00 PM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Hung over on a Monday? That is different than when? LOL!

 
At Mon Feb 27, 02:09:00 PM CST, Blogger twizted said...

Now Now lets not talk to loud mack-n-z might not like it!

 
At Mon Feb 27, 02:15:00 PM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

LOL @ Twisted. No CAPS in here, hun?

 
At Tue Feb 28, 09:00:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Happy Fat Tuesday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home