Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ok I guess I should post something

Yes I am still alive, and yes I am still the fun loving twisted person I was before the wife came back. I have just really been busy at work. I am carrying the pager again this week. And have had a few nights where I was up until 2:00 am and that sure makes the days long.
Of course I do enjoy the extra money. Went over to my buddies last night for some steaks and basketball. We watched the Texas-Texas a&m game. It was a real nail bitter.
That game was just as exciting as the OU-OSU game a few nights ago.

The stupid bitch at work has been up to her normal bullshit ways. We had a little go at it yesterday in front of the boss. He is on his way out so I am sure he will just try and let it all ride until he is gone.
I don't know why they let her dumbass keep working here, she is nothing to look at and dumb as a box of rocks. Maybe she is the enertainment around here!

Things with the wife are going fantastic. I am spending the weekend with her this weekend. Just the 2 of us, so it should nice and sweaty!

Well that is it for now.
Later
Twisted

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 02, 10:38:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Is this crazy woman at work the one who introduced you to psycho? Speaking of which has psycho called since you and the wife are back on?

 
At Mon Mar 06, 08:58:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Did yall have a great weekend alone together?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home