Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday at the crazy house

Well we had to show up for work again today. Yep I know it sucks, but we do have to pay some bills and we do like to eat. So unless your rich, you had to show up for work today.
I really don't mind being here. Hell the more I am here, the more I realize that I ain't the crazy one in this town.
I am not sure that I don't work in a mental hospital. Hell maybe I am a patient! No really things are not to bad around here today. I was glad to get up and come to work, of course at my age I am always glad to wake up.

I had a fantastic weekend with the wife. We had some good eats and lots of laughs and of course we spent some time in the sack getting to know each other a little better. It is amazing to me that after knowing each other almost 4 years that we still get into each other the way we do.
It was a wonderful time.

Well that is about it for me today
Later
Twisted

2 Comments:

At Mon Mar 06, 11:29:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Your right about coming to work today. It does suck, but we have to pay the bills.

Glad you and wifie had a great time.

 
At Mon Mar 06, 01:31:00 PM CST, Blogger flounder said...

Work sucks ass. I want to be independently wealthy so I can stop showing up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home