Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Still kicking

Wow the last few days have been eventful. I worked on monday, not to much to blog about that day. Our network admin said that he needed someone to come in about 1:00 am tuesday morning to let a guy into our server room to do some pm on our ups. Well I showed up about
12:40 he got started about 12:45 and at 2:00 a.m. the entire server room went dead! No power at all. I had to call the boss and the network admin and other network guys.

We were all here from 3:00 am until 6:00 am with no systems working at all. We had to start all our systems up at 6:00 on house power to get the hospital up and running.
I was beat, and went home about 8:00 yesterday morning and did not come back until this morning. So that is the reason that I was awol yesterday.

Today looks like alot better day, everything seems to be up and working. Not to many problems to report. I know I sure have got used to sleeping at night. It was a bitch trying to sleep yesterday. Dogs barking, phone ringing. I guess you just get used to sleeping during the night. I used to work nighs and never had a problem sleeping during the day. But yesterday was a different story. Hell I even went to bed at 9:00 last night because I was so tired.

Well not much else to blog about around here.
Later
Twisted

2 Comments:

At Wed Mar 08, 11:29:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

I was wondering where you were. Glad you got the probs handled and hopefully you catch up on your sleep after getting out of the routine.

 
At Thu Mar 09, 10:40:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Only one more day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home