Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Damn I hate being sick

Sorry about not posting, but I have been sick since saturday. Last week I was dragging a little but thought it was just from being busy at work. My sister picked the girls up friday for a girls day out, they went shopping and to the movies and then spent the night with her. I hung out at the house and planned on going to see the wife on saturday.

Well I did go to see her, but was there about an hour and left for home. I felt shitty. And I was by the time i got home. I hate spending the weekend on the pot, with crippling diarrhea. I know that is TMI. But damn I hate being sick. I came to work yesterday and only stayed until about
11:00.

I was wore out, felt like a truck ran over me. I never did throw-up or even have a headache. Just the shits!

But I am much better now. Feel almost like my self again. You know another thing I hate and that is having an ex wife. The mother of my children must be on crack! She called me last night and went off. I just love it when someone your not married too anymore thinks they can tell you what you should be doing. How the kids should be raised and what they should do when they dont even live with her anymore.
I dont really know what her problem is, but it sure dont involve me anymore!

Well thats it for today.
Later
Twisted

3 Comments:

At Tue Mar 21, 04:47:00 PM CST, Blogger Sugar said...

Sorry you've been feeling shitty...oops excuse the pun.
Yup exes suck!

 
At Wed Mar 22, 10:40:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Hope your feeling better and you have plenty of toilet paper. LOL! Ex's suck. Maybe your wifie can give you some extra tlc this weekend to make you feel better.

 
At Fri Mar 24, 08:52:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

Hope you wifie is feeling better too and yall have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home