Friday, March 10, 2006

It's Finally Friday!

Yep we made it to friday again. And it has been a hell of a week. With all the stuff that happened earlier this week at work, and I have a sick kid at home. Yep the oldest one has the flu or something like it. She has been laid up in bed the last few days.
But I think she may pull out of it today. I did get her some different meds this morning so I hope they help her. I hate seeing one of the girls sick.
And lets hope the rest of us don't come down with it!

Not much else to blog about. Nothing really exciting going on. I know I have been really boring you guys lately. Sorry but I guess my life is just not as exciting to blog about as it was before the wife and I decided to work things out. Of course we have been having alot of excitment together. But really don't feel like telling the world about that.

Well thats it for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Twisted

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 10, 09:43:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

So any exciting plans with the wifie for the weekend?

 
At Mon Mar 13, 10:16:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

How was your weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home