Friday, March 17, 2006

Is it friday yet???

Damn this has been the week from hell at work. Our boss is leaving at the end of next week for a new job. He and the network admin have decided to have a race to see just how many new softwares we can install in a week.
They are trying to roll out 3 new versions and have them all installed by today. Well guess what it ain't happening! I have been all over this hospital this week and I am ready for some days off!

Have to go out and have a few cold beers tonight. Not sure I will have any green ones, but I will drink a few. I have the girls for the next 2 weekends. We are going to visit the wife this weekend at her place. Then I guess she will need to come to my house next weekend. I need some extra cash so I need to take call.

Things are still going good for us, still working thru some things but this time I think it will really work out for us now. I sure hope so.
Well not much else to report around here. It looks to be just as busy the next few weeks here at work so if I don't post everyday you will know why.
Have a wonderful weekend and try not to drink to much.
Later
Twisted

3 Comments:

At Fri Mar 17, 11:01:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

I miss you since you have been so busy at work. Have fun with the wifie and kids this weekend. I know you will. Try to get caught up on some relax time. Happy St. Patty's Day!

 
At Fri Mar 17, 05:48:00 PM CST, Blogger Sugar said...

Glad things are still looking good for you honey. Have a great weekend :)

 
At Mon Mar 20, 09:57:00 AM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

How was the weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home