Friday, March 24, 2006

It's friday friday friday

Yep I made it to friday again. Man I feel much better at the end of this week than I did at the beginning. The ole belly is feeling much better. But the wife is sick now, of course I did talk to her this morning and she said that she feels much better.

I don't know if that shit is going around all over the country or just in our neck of the woods, but I sure hope you don't get it.
No one likes being sick, and no one wants to be sick over the weekend. Don't have to much planned this weekend, do want to fire the smoker up and cook something good. And will probably drink a few cold ones.
Well have a wonderful weekend
Twisted

4 Comments:

At Fri Mar 24, 06:08:00 PM CST, Blogger Sugar said...

You too honey x

 
At Mon Mar 27, 01:37:00 PM CST, Blogger Sonya said...

So how did the weekend turn out?

 
At Fri Mar 31, 07:27:00 AM CST, Blogger flounder said...

Where are you at T?

 
At Tue Apr 04, 01:05:00 PM CDT, Blogger Sonya said...

Are you ever going to blog again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home