Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The calm after the storm

Well I did it, for the last time. I dumped the wife again. I spent sometime with my mom on friday and saturday. I had not seen her in about 5 months, I know I am a bad son. I took her and her boyfriend out for supper. Had a wonderful time.

I was able to talk to my mom about what what was going on with the soon to be ex-wife. Of course when mom found out she had brought drugs into my house she freaked out and explained how I would lose all my worldly belongings and my kids if the cops came knocking. I told her I knew this, and that was why I had to get rid of the wife again.
I can put up with alot of bullshit, but not a drug addict. By the way it was crank that she had in her purse.

So saturday afternoon I called her and explained that I would not be able to see her anymore because she was on drugs. Of course she said that was ok, if that is what I wanted to believe. I then told her that I knew she had drugs on her when she was at my house the weekend before last. She quickly said o.k. and hung up, she was busted!

I just don't understand the need to use drugs. I know I am not perfect and make lots of mistakes, but that is one thing I will not tolerate around me. She knew that and still brought them into my house. How disrespectful? I guess it is a good thing I found out now, instead of waiting until we actually moved back in together. It would have really been a bad scene then.

So there you have it, all caught up on what is going on with me.
Have a good day
Twisted

3 Comments:

At Tue Apr 11, 09:30:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sonya said...

I know this isn't easy, but you are doing the right thing. We all have our faults, but your girls have to come first and you could lose them having a drug addict around them and that isn't a good role model. I'm thinkful you didn't have childern with her. I'm sure you are all kinds of down right now, but it will get better. If you need to talk I'm here.

*hugs*

 
At Tue Apr 11, 03:18:00 PM CDT, Blogger Sugar said...

Sorry things didn't work out, I really thought you guys had it going on again...I guess your back in the land of Singledom again....I'm sure you won't be there long Mr ;)

 
At Wed Apr 12, 05:42:00 AM CDT, Blogger The Guardian said...

Bummer MT....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home