Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Nope I am not dead

Well sorry about the delay in posting. Seems like life just seems to get in the way sometimes of my blogging. Funny how life can be that way sometimes.
I don't know where to start, or what to tell you about the last few weeks. I know I told you about our boss leaving so the department has been a little up and down. You know the women in the department are all pissing and scratching like a bunch of cats marking there place in the pecking order.
I know you women won't like that reference but there it is any way.

The kids have just been there regular selfs, trying to stay one step ahead of daddy. Really they are pretty good kids, and I would not trade them for the world. Both getting good grades and looking forward to summer vacation starting next month.

Ok now to the wife. Not sure what we are going to end up doing. She is really pushing for us to find a house together and I think that things will be the same as they always have. I know it sounds cold but I am not really sure what I want right now. I care about her, but the more time we spend together the more I look forward to her going back home.
We did have an ok time this weekend. No kids and she had to work sunday so she had to leave my house at
4:30 sunday morning.
But she had a little to much to drink saturday and ended up blowin chunks in my bathroom. Yes it was a smelly mess and I made her clean most of it up when she got out of the shower.
The really bad thing is that I found some shit in her purse that I just do not approve of. So I really don't think she has changed any. I know I am a dick for looking in her purse, but she should not be bringing that stuff into my house!

Well that is about it.
Later
Twisted

3 Comments:

At Wed Apr 05, 10:13:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sonya said...

Twisted, I don't want to see you get hurt again. You have to decide if you are inlove with her or inlove with the idea of being with her. I'm sure you love her, but loving and being inlove are two different things. Sometimes the excitment of the relationship can cloud your judgement. You need to remember what went wrong last time and see if there is a pattern again. Maybe you have both learned from your prior mistakes and it will really work, but maybe you are repeating the past. Weigh your pros and cons. What every you decide I'll support you. I just care about you and don't want to see yo hurt. Anyway, miss you in blog land.

Happy Hump Day!

 
At Wed Apr 05, 02:18:00 PM CDT, Blogger Sugar said...

Aaaah Curiosity...you know wot it did to the cat! ;)

 
At Fri Apr 07, 10:33:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sonya said...

Hope you have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home