Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's going to be o.k.

Thank you all for your concern. But the two of us splitting up was really for the best. We where both back into the same routine. I would go all day with out calling her, and was not the least bit upset if she did not call me.
When we where together we argued and talked to each other like dogs. I don't really know why I even tried to make a go of it again. I guess I was just lonely or maybe I really did love her and just could not see the forest for the trees.

So don't feel sorry for me, I made my bed.......... and it would have only turned out bad again anyway. I guess I just don't make the best choices when it comes to the women in my life. Maybe its me, or maybe I am just a magnet for crazy women. I did to be a magent for horny women, those are the kind I am looking for!

Well not much else going on around here. Work has been very busy, but that is a good thing.
Well until later
Twisted

7 Comments:

At Wed Apr 12, 10:14:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sonya said...

So are you going to give the stalker (co-worker's friend) a call? LOL! Glad you are looking at the positive. You have learned from your mistakes and that is what is important.

*Hugs*

 
At Wed Apr 12, 10:19:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sugar said...

Crazy = Bad!
Horny = Good!
Crazy and horny.....get me one of those ;) lol

 
At Wed Apr 12, 01:42:00 PM CDT, Blogger flounder said...

Hang in there pal. They are all a little crazy at times, but crazy and felonious is not a good combination.

 
At Mon Apr 17, 09:15:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sonya said...

Hope you had a good Easter!

 
At Tue Apr 25, 08:43:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sonya said...

Did the tornados come your way?

 
At Wed Apr 26, 05:59:00 AM CDT, Blogger The Guardian said...

Dude! Did you fall in??

 
At Mon May 01, 04:50:00 PM CDT, Blogger Sonya said...

Are you still alive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home