Monday, June 19, 2006

I must be old fashion

Ok I guess I must be back in the 80's. You ask why do I say that? I have noticed something about women or at least the ones online. I know I should avoid these women at all cost, but it so much easier to strike up a conversation online now days. And being the boring guy that I am I hardly ever go out any more. Of course I never really went out before.

Ok back to what I was saying, It seems that women will just offer there phone numbers to any one they chat with online. I find this really disturbing. I mean I dont even ask for there number and they offer it anyways. Is it just me, are women just more forward now days? Hell if I want your number I will ask for it. Just because we chat for 20 minutes online does not mean that we need to talk on the phone. I just can not get over how easy they offer up the phone number.
Are they that desperate for adult conversation? Do they really need to talk on the phone after 2o minutes of chatting? Hell I want to be the one that ask for the number. It scares me the hell off quick. I think there must be something wrong with ya, if you offer up the number that quick.
I mean if you are wanting some phone sex then just come out and say that is what you want. I might be up for that ( no pun intended).

I still think that men should make the first move, I still think we should open doors and be polite. I think we should buy dinner and all that jazz. Maybe I need to get a book and read up on the times. Maybe i am just an old fuddy duddy. Is it me? Or am I just living in the past?
Comments welcome
Later
Twisted

3 Comments:

At Mon Jun 19, 07:17:00 PM CDT, Blogger The Guardian said...

As Blondie said....

"Call me, on the line, you can call me call me anytime call me..."

My number is 867-5309....

 
At Wed Jun 21, 09:44:00 PM CDT, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Sing it, Cutie!

*shaking my as*

Listen up, Twisted, anyone who offers you a number after chitty chatting for 20 minutes online not only perhaps wants phone sex but also likely wants to have a quick lay.

Bad mojo. I like the old school design of getting to know someone...breaking some bread together. As for a man holding a door? Be still my beating heart. You are a gem. We'll find you a GREAT woman!

Consider me your official Matchmaker!

 
At Thu Jun 22, 09:28:00 AM CDT, Blogger twizted said...

Cutie I keep calling that number and you don't answer, what the hell.

Budda girl you crack me up. Ok you can be the offical match maker, but I think you really need to see a pic of me first. Then you might change your mind! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home