Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The life and times................

Ok I have to thing back to what happened since I last posted here. Well lets see........................

I guess the last thing was the crazy-drug sniffing-lieing soon to be ex-wife. Have only heard from her once since I confronted her with the drug stash. She called and left me a vm that she did not know what I was going to do about the divorce and the insurance coverage on her, but that she was having surgery in a few weeks.
That was back in march. I heard from a friend of hers that she did have sugery, she had breast reduction surgery. I asked if he had been by to see them and he replied with a definte NO!

See one of the reasons she was keeping me around was because I have good insurance. And she took advantage of it! I have not filed the divorce papers yet, but that is coming soon.

Ok what next? Oh yea I found out in the end of april that I was border line diabetic. But by the end of MayI had lowered my blood sugar to 110 fasting. The doctor was very happy. So now I have it under control, i quit drinking soda, and quit eating candy of any kind. Lots of tea for me now.

I also had a birthday last month, turned the ripe old age of 42! Damn I am getting old. I have not had much luck with the ladies lately. But then again I have not tried very hard either.

Well that is enough for today
Later
Twisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home