Monday, June 12, 2006

I'M BACK

O.k I am sure no one is still checking this blog. But I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I just took a break for awhile. Had a lot of things to think about and had some exciting and not so exciting things happen.

I know that some of you folks that I used to read have decided to retire from the blog world. And I am sure you had very good reasons. I know that there are alot of things posted and written on this blog that I am sure I would not want my mom or family to read. But I don't think my real world friends or family would ever find this blog so I did not take a break because of that reason.

I have some funny things to tell you, and some stupid shit too. But the important things is that I have decided to return to the blog world and here I am.

More later.......
Twisted

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 12, 06:18:00 PM CDT, Blogger The Guardian said...

'Bout damned time....sheesh.

I thought you fell in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home