Monday, June 26, 2006

Here's to great weekends

The girls were gone to thier mom's house most of the weekend. So I just sit around the house playing on the internet friday night. Did not have much to do. Had to do some laundry and some ironing, but other than that it was quite friday night.

Saturday a buddy of mine came down to pick up some computer stuff, made a trip to staples and he spent some cash. He called plenty early and I was able to get some meat for smoking. I love firing up the smoker as long as someone is coming over to eat. Got a call from the girls and they came home early, about 8:00 saturday night. We had just taken the ribs and squash off the grill but they had already eaten.

Did a little more laundry yesterday and then took me a nice nap. I love napping on the weekends. I know I am lazy, but nothing better than a nice 1.5 hour nap. Then got up and took the girls to pick up some pics they had developed at wal mart, then went out for ice cream.

So even thou there were no women involved this weekend, it still was pretty nice. We had a real nice shower yesterday evening and last night and it was 59 degrees out this morning, unheard of around here in the summer.

Well that is about it for my lovely weekend
Later
Twisted

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 26, 12:44:00 PM CDT, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

59 degrees? Holy Christmas! Dying here. I'm living in hell these days. If I didn't have AC, I'd melt like the witch I am.

Glad you had a great time! I don't have a smoker but did buy a new grill today. I can't wait to grill that pork tenderloin sitting in my fridge!

 
At Thu Jun 29, 09:52:00 PM CDT, Blogger Sonya said...

Glad to see your back blogging. I have missed you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home