Thursday, June 22, 2006

Repeat

I am sure I have asked this question before. But I am going to ask it again. What do you women do to show your intrest in some one of the opposite sex?

I was talking to my mom the other day, and we were discussing my lack of female companionship. I told her I never know if a woman is intrested in me. I really don't have a clue, after she laughed for 10 minutes she said that some of the ways you can tell if someone is intrested is. They smile alot at you, and usually want to make some kind of bodily contact, like maybe touching your hand or arm when they are talking to you. Is this still true? My mom is in her 50's and has been single for along time. And I am sure she is probably right, but I wanted some input from some of you ladies.

The reason I ask is, that I work at a hospital, and I think most nurses are just friendly by nature. So if they smile alot and talk to me alot, I just think they are being nice. I really don't think I pick up on thier signals. I have a few women here at work that are very friendly, are they showing intrest or just being nice?

I know i should take the chance and ask them out, but I really don't want to offend anyone. I guess that maybe when it comes to the females I might just be a little shy.
I know I should not worry about it, because buddha girl is goin to hook me up! LOL

Well leave a comment if you want, I would really like to know what you think.
Later
Twisted

4 Comments:

At Thu Jun 22, 06:01:00 PM CDT, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Tough question.

The only thing I can say as your Personal Matchmaker is this:
Sometimes we need to take chances even when it's easier to sit back and watch life roll on by.

I'm gonna suggest that you choose one of the 'nice' nurses who you truly think you could enjoy an evening with, and "practice" on her. Ask her out. If she says no, let her know you're "practicing" and would love some inside info on chicks.

One more thing - I don't need a pic to realize you're a goodie. I'm going to find you and Cutie good people...mark my words!

PS
Cutie's getting BROWNIESSSSSSS!

 
At Fri Jun 23, 07:10:00 AM CDT, Blogger twizted said...

Thanks BG. Sounds like good advice. I will have to give it a try.

Cutie is getting browniesses? Damn her!
LOL

 
At Sun Jun 25, 09:24:00 PM CDT, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Welllllllllllll? Have you taken the plunge or what, man? I'm dying to know.

As for Cutie, her hiney's gonna be eating some serious chocolate brownies later this week. If you're lucky, it could happen to YOU too. *snicker*

 
At Mon Jun 26, 07:43:00 AM CDT, Blogger twizted said...

No I have not taken the plunge yet. I think I will wait until next week sometime. I have big plans for this coming up weekend and really don't want to have to change them.

Me brownies? I don't think I could handle that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home