Thursday, July 06, 2006

I know I know

Looks like i am falling back into the same ole routine. It's been a few weeks since i posted anything here. I really don't set out to not keep this thing up to date it just happens. Well lets see what has been happening since the last time i was here.
Don't really have to much important to talk about. Life is about the same. We did get my daughter a snake, yea i know that freaks some people out. But she likes those things.

Nothing new on the female hunt. But i guess if your not trying very hard you can not get much result. I have placed an add on yahoo. But not really anything to report back on.

We did have a wonderful time over the long weekend, i took monday off so i had a 4 day weekend, lots of eating drinking and swimming. It was a great time.

Well i guess that is about it.
Later
Twisted

1 Comments:

At Fri Jul 07, 08:58:00 AM CDT, Blogger AM said...

Hey, I'm back too :D
Nice to read you again, just get a slightly more exciting life lol, just kidding ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home